A family member or authorised person can submit a request for the deceased user’s Pinterest account to be removed. The requestor must supply the following information:
• The requestor’s full name.
• The requestor’s relationship to the deceased user, including proof via a copy of the family tree for example.
• The deceased user’s full name.
• The email address which the deceased person used to access their Pinterest account.
• The web address (URL) to the Pinterest profile (pinterest.com/username).
• The death certificate.
This information must be sent to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
. Pinterest says that surviving relatives will receive a fast response by email. For more information, please visit the Pinterest help centre